Univerre Pro Uva SA, with its 37 years of excellence, is a major national player in the world of glass packaging. A must in the distribution of glass packaging, a national leader in the industrial washing of glass containers and for decoration on bottles and table glasses, we offer our customers and partners the best packaging solution for each product.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Choices of products
MILLIONS OF GLASS PACKAGES SOLD PER YEAR
With a choice of more than 700 glass packaging options with Univerre, all your wishes can be fulfilled.
Choose from a wide range of drinking glasses and personalize them starting from 250 pieces.
Silkscreen printing on glass
With 6 million silkscreen prints per year, Univerre has the know-how to personalize your glass packaging or drinking glasses.
NEW starting in September 2020: To offer its customers the best possible personalisation service, Univerre has decided to invest in a new digital printing machine.
CAs the market leader for bottles washing in Switzerland, Univerre guarantees the highest quality while using biodegradable products.
Our mission, vision and values
Univerre offers each customer the best solution for glass packaging and table glasses.
Excellence in Glass
Performance, excellence, proximity to the customer, transparency, environment and
durability & sustainability
ISO 14001 certification covers different aspects of environmental management:
- Identify the environmental impact of your activity and develop levers for action accordingly.
- Improve your environmental performance.
- Implement a systematic method that allows you to define and achieve environmental objectives and then be able to demonstrate that these objectives have been achieved.
- Management responsibility: required actions that establish management as the initial actor and which are permanent.
- Quality system: administrative requirements to safeguard the achievements. The notion of system is taken into account.
- Process: requirements for the identification and management of processes that contribute to the satisfaction of the parties involved.
- Continuous improvement: requirements for evaluation and commitment in terms of effective actions oriented towards progress.
Label Valais Excellence
The Valais Excellence Label was created to distinguish the most efficient and most socially responsible companies in Valais, taking into account their social and environmental role and wishing to strive for the constant improvement of their products and services:
- A company of Valais origin.
- A double certification of the company’s management (ISO 9001 certification for quality and ISO 14001 for the environment).
- A commitment by the company to make a civic approach towards the Valais and its inhabitants.
Founding of Pro Uva SA by Isidor ELSIG and Fabio NASELLI.
Founding of the company in the industrial zone of the Falcon Islands in Sierre. Establishment of a washing line capable of handling six million bottles. Construction of a 700 m2 hall for the storage of bottles. Acquisition of Martin Transports.
Implementation of an internal and external communication policy and participation in various regional and national events.
Acquisition of a new automated washing line with a capacity of 24 million bottles. Expansion of the storage hall.
Inauguration of the new washing centre.
Construction of a 1300 m2 storage hall.
Setting up a second cleaning team. Creation of the Univerre Deco service: glass decoration and personalization of packaging.
Obtaining ISO 9001 certification for Pro Uva. Presentation of the results of the study on adhesive labels to adhesive manufacturers and printers. 48 employees.