Predictive Data Analytics & AI/ML Lead
JOIN A SWISS MARKET LEADER
Based in Sierre (VS), Univerre is a Swiss company, a market leader in glass personalisation, supply chain distribution & logistics. Univerre prides itself in being a distributor of choice to leading Swiss brands in the Food & Beverage (F&B) segment.
Find a new path & be part of the biggest transformation in the history of our company!
Our company is transforming – and dramatically. Could you be part of a truly dynamic team dedicated to a bold new vision? To shape our future we need the best, most energetic, most forward-looking talent in the global job market. Let’s talk.
We are looking for a Digital Transformation – Predictive Data Analytics & AI/ML Lead
Do you thrive in transformation projects where you can challenge the status-quo and drive change despite headwinds? Together we will have a unique opportunity to create a start-up like organization from scratch, but within a successful Swiss industrial company.
If you are tired of being one of the many, and would like to become one of the few, join us in our Digital Transformation journey. Apart from the excitement of designing the future, as a Predictive Data Analytics & AI/ML Lead, you will work with Google/partner in Switzerland.
What You will be doing
- Addressing complex business challenges with bleeding edge software and platform designs;
- Define and lead the implementation of our predictive analytics and related services together with our IT team or implementation partners;
- Collaborate with implementation partners to ensure user stories are specific, clear and well estimated.
What You Need for this Position
- Strong experience in development coupled with experience in leading proof of concepts (PoC) thru to go-to-market
- Large experience on descriptive & predictive cloud-based analytics implementations leveraging AI/ML models;
- Practical hands-on experience on leading AI/ML cloud platforms e.g. Google Cloud ML Engine/Amazon Machine Learning
- Experienced in working within AGILE (SCRUM, LEAN, KANBAN, XP) Teams ;
- Strong software design, database design and architecture skills;
- Passion & potential about technology and innovation;
- Outstanding leadership, communication, relationship building and networking skills;
- Strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills, able to learn on the fly;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English; FR is a plus
- Readiness to relocate to Sierre (Valais), Switzerland.
- A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25/EFTA citizenship is required for this position