IOT Development Lead
JOIN A SWISS KEY PLAYER
Based in Sierre (VS), Univerre is a Swiss company, a market leader in glass excellence, supply chain distribution & logistics. Univerre prides itself in being a distributor of choice to leading Swiss brands in the Food & Beverage (F&B) segment, primarily in wine and beer.
Find a new path & be part of the biggest transformation in the history of our company!
Our company is transforming – and dramatically. Could you be part of a truly dynamic worldwide team dedicated to a bold new vision? To shape our future we need the best, most energetic, most forward-looking talent in the global job market. Let’s talk.
We are looking for a Digital Transformation – IOT Development Lead
Do you thrive in transformation projects where you can challenge the status-quo and drive transformation despite headwinds? Together we will have a unique opportunity to create a start-up like organization from scratch, but within a successful Swiss industrial company.
If you are tired of being one of the many, and would like to become one of the few, join us in our Digital Transformation journey. Apart from the excitement of designing the future, as an IoT Development Lead, you will work with international partners in US/UK who lead the industry in IoT platform innovation.
What You will be doing
- Addressing complex business challenges with bleeding edge software and platform designs;
- Define and lead the implementation of our IoT platform and related services together with our IT team;
- Provide technical direction & manage internal and external development teams in US/UK;
- Leverage on existing proven solutions either in-house or adjacent fields to minimize development timescales, still being hands-on creative development work;
- Collaborate with implementation partners to ensure user stories are specific, clear and well estimated.
What You Need for this Position
- Strong experience in development coupled with experience in leading proof of concepts (PoC) thru to market scale
- Large experience on Cloud solutions implementation;
- Practical and deep experience in leading IoT solutions implementation including hands on IoT experience;
- Experienced in working within AGILE (SCRUM, LEAN, KANBAN, XP) Teams ;
- Strong software design, database design and architecture skills;
- Passion & potential about technology and innovation;
- Outstanding leadership, communication, relationship building and networking skills;
- Strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills, able to learn on the fly;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English;
- Readiness to relocate to Sierre (Valais), Switzerland.
- A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25/EFTA citizenship is required for this position